Listed below are some of the programs that have been popular with groups in the past. We have had the most success coming up with new programs specific for each individual group. If you have an idea that is not listed below, give us a call and we can make it happen.
- Team Building through games and initiatives
- Low and High Ropes Course
- Sports on the field and courts
- Arts and Crafts from simple to complicated
- Boating on Mohawk pond
- Hiking also ranging from easy to difficult
- Small group debriefings
- Evening activities such as Action Auction or egg drop
- Camp Fire stories and s’more
All food is prepared on site by our own chefs. Below are examples of popular menus for a typical group. We can alter this menu based on size of group and their needs.
Breakfast: Pancakes, hash browns, sausages, toast w/ butter and jelly, oatmeal, three options of cold cereal, milk, orange juice, coffee and tea
Lunch: Chicken patty w/lettuce, tomato, pickles, mayo, ketchup, tater tots, fruit, salad bar and juice.
Dinner: Baked chicken, rice, potatoes, green beans, homemade bread and butter, cranberry sauce, salad bar, congo bars and a beverage.