Posted on April 6, 2016
- This will be my eleventh summer at camp
- I’m studying social work and gender studies
- I have a cat named Sokka
- I collect ugly sweaters
- I’m from Scotland!
- I know all the words to every frozen song
- I love swimming/ being in the water
- I would love to travel anywhere in the world!
- I have been riding horses for 12 years
- I never attended a summer camp as a kid
- I play women’s rugby at Springfield college, where I’m majoring in Art Therapy with a minor in Social Justice
- My favorite part of Camp Mohawk is watching the campers step out of their comfort zones and learn so much about themselves over the session!
- This will be my 12th summer at Mohawk
- I’m majoring in sculpture at Massachusetts College of Art and Design
- My favorite color is yellow
- I’m from Newtown, CT
- I love to travel! I’ve been to Italy and the UK.
- I’m a junior at my second college, University of Saint Joseph, where I’m a social work major and I intern at the Gengras Center which is a school for students with severe disabilities.
- I have played volleyball for 8 years and multiple other sports since I was young
- I have 2 fish named Tom Brady and Gronk
- I love Batman!!
- Senior trip leader
- I’m an outdoor activity instructor in the UK
- I love all sorts of sports. I do kayaking, climbing, snowboarding, walking, and polo to name a few.
- I love campervans and I aim to travel the world.
- I play guitar and sing
- I live in Ridgefield, CT
- I play ukulele and was the inspiration for our new ukulele program at camp this summer!
- former sea scout
- canoeing and rowing and sailing instructor
- I was on the diving team in high school
- I have a cockapoo named Bamba
- I have a family farm in Estonia
- I grew up speaking both Spanish and English.